Welcome!

Hi there,

This blog is a place for me (Jaclyn Trecartin) to share my thoughts and ponderings...with the aim of spreading positive empowerment. If you'd like to chat, email me at: PositivePonderings [AT] trecartintherapy [DOT]com.

For more information about my professional practice as a counselling therapist, please visit: trecartintherapy.com

Wednesday 22 February 2017

Crystals...a gift for the sensitive soul (Thriving Sensitives)

Nature has gifted us with many wonderful tools. Crystals are one such resource.  While the term "crystal" technically means a geometric substance, most of us use it to refer to gems and stones from the earth.  These offerings from the soil have properties we can benefit from--properties for our health.  


As sensitive people, we can become over-loaded and over-stimulated at times.  The ultimate goal is to be more centred than un-balanced, but some days this feels bit more difficult than others.  

Personally, when I am feeling stressed or physically unwell it is more challenging for me to manage my sensitivity effectively.  At these times, tools and aids are a godsend!  I especially love crystals, and rarely leave the home without some piece of the earth on my body (I did a typo and wrote that "peace," which I find very fruedian-slip-y).

As an offering, I have created a free 'lil ebook on using crystals for helping your sanity,if you'd live a copy, sign up at tinyurl.com/crystalebook

If crystals are something you have worked with and are interested in, I'd love to hear from you! 

May you have a peaceful day,
Jaclyn :)

(Want more tips for successfully managing your sensitivity sent to your inbox?  Sign up for the Thriving Sensitives Newsletter at tinyurl.com/ThrivingSensitives).

Be the first to reply!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment. Comments are moderated, so they may take some time to show.